Thank you so much Turquoise Compass for nominating me for my first blogging award: “Very Inspiring Blogger Award“! I have only just begun my blogging journey and it warms my heart to know that you are inspired by my writing. I was just hoping that at least someone read it, but to have someone read it AND enjoy it makes me feel very proud! I can feel the love! I think it is important to support my fellow bloggers and share with the world some of the amazing writing that is out there and for that reason I will happily accept this award! If you have time follow the link to Jessica’s blog Turquoise Compass or some of the blogs I enjoy below for some great reading 🙂
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
The rules of accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to let them know you have linked them in the post.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven interesting things about me:
1. I am a Physical Education Teacher and have taught at schools in both Perth and Kalgoorlie. I teach from Kindergarten all the way up to year 12.
2. One of my absolute favourite things to do whilst travelling is visit aquariums, I just love them! I feel so peaceful watching the fish swimming, they mesmerize me. I sometimes sit there for an hour!
3. I love using my hands and creating things. I am a big project person whether it be sewing/quilting, wood work, craft or upcycling.
4. I live a clean and healthy lifestyle. I play lots of sport, exercise regularly and really enjoy testing out new healthy recipes. I love cooking but not as much as I love eating!
5. I am a huge animal lover, especially my dog Lacey. We go for walks together, swim at the beach and I have taught her 15 tricks!
6. I am scared of show rides, they make me cry. My ‘Things to do before you die’ list doesn’t have ‘ride a roller coaster’ let alone anything like jumping off a bridge or out of a plane. Never, ever, ever… whoa, scary!
7. I was named after my Great Grandad Jesse.
The 15 inspiring blogs I have nominated: (In no particular order)
4. roam & home
8. Nic Freeman
9. On the Luce
10. Pommie Travels
11. Hiking in Heels
15. Soul Travelers 3